Security Lock Systems specializes in design, installation, and service of Commercial Access Control Systems and Video Surveillance Systems. We are considered a Security Integration and Locksmith Company due to our expertise in integrating many types of systems and locking hardware.
What does this mean to a typical business?
- It means smarter systems that alert you when real security problems are occurring.
- True visibility over your business, its operations, and property.
- Security that doesn’t get in the way of operations, but spans the gammit of electronic and locksmith solutions.
- Security that is less expensive overall.
How are we different than other security companies?
- Our people take the time to understand your objectives – both for security and your business operation. We build relationships that last for years.
- We ask lots of questions….
- Our sales consultants are trained and experienced in security and locking system design in commercial and governmental environments.
- Our engineers specify quality, state-of-the-art, but proven products. They work hard to keep abreast of industry and product changes.
- Our installers are certified to install the products we use – and they care about the quality of their work.
- Our service people are the best diagnosticians in their field – training and experience counts a lot here.
- Service, Quality, Responsibility.
Primary Product Lines
- Access Control Systems: AMAG Technologies, Paxton, Identicard,
- IP Video Systems: Avigilon, Axis, Exacq Vision, and others
- Locksmith Partners: Schlage, Primus, Sargent, VonDuprin, Yale, Corbin Russwin, HES, Securitron
- Gate Systems
- Intercom and Telephone Entry Systems
- Nurse Call Systems
- Locksmith Services
Where do we go????
- We primarily service the area called “West Central Florida” – basically a 2 +/- hour perimeter around Tampa Bay,
- But we have customers that span the entire state and across the US.
- We are members of NSCA (National System Contractors Association, AFCEA International, ASIS Tampa Bay, PSA Security Network, Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC), and Tampa Bay Technology Forum. We have developed business partners within these organizations to extend our service capabilities and improve response times.